Physical & Virtual Workshops at LFCS
The school has always believed in a strong vision & structured Mission for strengthening the foundations.
This practice is to ensure & take part in the holistic development of the students along with its staff and faculty Members adhering a clear purpose.
Walking on the tracks of this strategy monthly sessions are scheduled for:
- Grooming ( Personality)
- Academic ( Subjective, Learning & class management )
- Skill development ( Language, Parent Handling)
- Value& Integrity ( soft skill trainings towards dedication, punctuality, respecting rules, honouring team mates & exhibiting the right attitude outside the premises)
- Rules and Regulation ( Induction , Organizational Etiquettes along with formal Behaviour & Admission Counselling)
- Leadership Workshops are held at the Head Office premises.
- These skill-based workshops prepare & build personalities & make them ready as per the requirement, circumstantial need & as per the Organizational space that is persisting.
- Language Sessions were a part of these Workshops which enhance speaking, accent, vocabulary, flow of lingo and presentation style necessary component of a strong personality.
- The workshops are scheduled to strengthen the communication, articulation along with elocution of the receivers. They are presented with various activities &self-indulging task along with case studies to enforce participation & learning for the participants.
- All the workshops have a common motive to augment & supplement to self –reliance, correct attitude along with acceptable behaviour for the Education Industry.
- The Workshops are treated as basic structure and tools for integrated learning for staff as well as the students, to prepare them as effective educators and proactive learners.