WhatsApp Image 2023-07-15 at 13.22.13
Academic Role-Models Faculty
- Our teachers inspire excitement for learning in the students.
- We are recognized to create learning environments which improve student engagement and achievement with the help of latest classroom and digital gadgets, technology-enabled methodologies, and encouraging and engaging teaching methods.
- LFCS has a big pool of trained and expert faculty who act as role models for students – lead the students by example. They demonstrate a passion for their domain, strong character and generosity each day and in each class. They go beyond the ‘call of duty’ to ensure that every student is motivated to learn not only about their domain-specific subject matter but also enjoy learning and looking forward to more every day.
- Our teachers are uniquely qualified to lead students, through innovative teaching methods and by virtue of their exposure expose them to novel perspectives. In this way, they start thinking beyond the stipulated curriculum and take interest in knowledge development that might otherwise be very complicated and overwhelming.
Administrative Staff – The backbone of the whole School
- Administrative Staff in our school is the backbone for the smooth functioning of the entire operations. Starting from providing clerical and secretarial duties to wide range of other support that they provide cannot be overlooked.
- Some of the pertinent activities are:
- Supporting Special Children
- Maintaining records
- Letters Drafting
- Handling Queries and responding to parents
- Taking Care of overall needs of the students.
- ICT labs and specialist technical roles.
- Support at the playgrounds to activity rooms.
- And many other such functions make the work of officials extremely easy and manageable.
- Our Exam officers provide support with exam entries, organising timetables, oversee exams and process the results.
- Specialists and technical staff and counsellors are helpful in providing valuable resources to support teaching and learning processes.