Academic Role-Models Faculty
- Our teachers inspire excitement for learning in the students.
- We are recognized to create learning environments which improve student engagement and achievement with the help of latest classroom and digital gadgets, technology-enabled methodologies, and encouraging and engaging teaching methods.
- LFCS has a big pool of trained and expert faculty who act as role models for students – lead the students by example. They demonstrate a passion for their domain, strong character and generosity each day and in each class. They go beyond the ‘call of duty’ to ensure that every student is motivated to learn not only about their domain-specific subject matter but also enjoy learning and looking forward to more every day.
- Our teachers are uniquely qualified to lead students, through innovative teaching methods and by virtue of their exposure expose them to novel perspectives. In this way, they start thinking beyond the stipulated curriculum and take interest in knowledge development that might otherwise be very complicated and overwhelming.
- At LFCS, the students are surrounded by well-qualified, trained teachers and mentors who are leaders in their fields and bring real-life experience, cutting-edge thought processes and creativity to the classroom. It fosters a dynamic and demanding academic solutions and culture, which get students encouraged to think clearly, broadly, historically and critically on their own.
- Our faculty create active partnerships with students and constantly keep in touch with their parents, in order to consult about their study habits and progress. They often invite the parents to join their projects as we believe that parents’ involvement is equally pertinent in students overall learning and development to boost motivation. In this manner, we in LFCS, try to enhance their innate qualities and natural tendencies to embark their journey into various fields that they refer and help them find their true calling.