From The Chairperson’s Desk
- Welcome to LFCS!
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- One of the supreme gifts a parent can offer their children is a good education. Education offers knowledge of the world around us and equips us with the skills to make us better human being and bring greater changes around. It enhances our perspective to look at life in a certain way. It not only prepare us for life, it build our opinions and form our nature.
- People often debate on the subject of education whether it is the only thing that impart knowledge. Well, I would say, the entire purpose of education is not to put restrictions or restrains on children and confining them only to bookish knowledge, instead, it means focussing on inculcating humanitarian values in them as well, such as – compassion, humility, courage, wisdom, integrity, and reliability in a student. This is what exactly we want to achieve at LFCS, and we strive hard to make every possibility to impart a holistic development of our students.
- I truly believe that education is not only about academics, it also obtained through moral education, sports, arts, crafts, music and dance. At LFCS, we encourage students to learn about their constantly evolving environment, especially in this digital era, while at the same time not forgetting about the social, physical, creative and decision making skills.
- With the grace of God, this year, we have come-up with a modern facelift of the school, which will bring refreshing and invigorating changes along and help in achieving new levels of success in the coming years.
- Let’s begin this year with new enthusiasm and smiles on our faces!
- MRS. ARUNA DANG
- Chairperson, Lady Florence Convent School