Examination Policy and Dates
Examination Rules :
The examination or assessment structure is as follows:
- Periodic Test-1(20 marks)
- Term-1(80 Marks)
- Periodic Test-2(20 Marks)
- Term-2(80 Marks)
Marks Distribution Pattern:-
- Periodic Test(10 marks)
- Note Book Submission(5 Marks)
- Subject Enrichment(5 Marks)
- Term-1 or Term-2(80 Marks)
- Work Education refers to skill-based activities resulting in goods or services useful to the community.
- Art Education (Visual & Performing Art)
- Health and Physical Education (Sports/Martial Arts/Yoga/NCC etc.)
Discipline (Classes VI-VIII):
The students will also be assessed for the discipline which will be based on the factors like attendance, sincerity, behavior, values, and tidiness, respectfulness for rules and regulations, attitude towards society, nation and others.
Grading on Discipline will be done term-wise on a 3-point grading scale (A=Outstanding, B=Very Good and C=Fair)
Grading Scale for Scholastic Areas (Classes VI-VIII)
(School will award grades as per the following grading scale)
|32 & Below||E (Needs Improvement)|
- LFCS is one of the most prestigious schools in Gurgaon that go beyond academics and impart holistic education and caters to students’ signature strengths. We support students in bringing out their hidden talents including – sports, crafts, music, drama, arts, and so forth. We give co-curricular activities as much importance as academics to enhance their creative faculties. Our teaching and other support members go beyond academics and provide unique knowledge that allows students to attain skill-based goals in several areas. We truly believe that overall skills development is of utmost importance and essential in preparing students for life.
- Our school believes that co-curricular activities ensure the holistic growth and development of students. Co-curricular activities impart tremendous strength to the mental and creative faculties of a child and improves their analytical thinking, enhance their competitive spirit, increase communication abilities, impart values, leadership skills, enhance team spirit besides encouraging them to adopt certain skills that they can pursue in their life for happiness.
- With LFCS students get in numerous co-curricular opportunities including – child-centric curriculum, unique ‘House-culture’, quizzes, dance, and singing competitions, drawing and art competitions, inter-school tournaments, community service projects, inter-houses competitions and many more. With all these features we aim to provide our students with complex skills in- uncertainty, volatility, ambiguity, and complexity, which would prepare them for life, to win the world that lies ahead of them.
- We firmly believe in providing students with a platform to achieve wholesome education, rich in co-curricular activities, to equip them with skills that make them street-smart and successful adults together with impeccable academics.
DATESHEET OF PT-1
|1.||DATESHEET-OF-PT-1 ( CLASS-1 TO 5 )|
|2.||DATESHEET-OF-PT-1 ( CLASS-6 TO 8 )|
|3.||DATESHEET-OF-PT-1 ( CLASS-9 & 11 )|